Mahama nominates seven new ministers
From: Ghana | Myjoyonline.com
January 17, 2013, 13:13 GMT
Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor
President John Dramani Mahama has nominated seven persons, including Dr. Benjamin Kunbuor and Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, for ministerial positions.
A statement signed by Dr. Raymond A. Atuguba, Executive Secretary to the President, said that the nominations are in accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution.
The Ministers of State designate are:
1. Hon. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.
2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.
3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.
4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.
5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.
6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.
7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.
): Have Your Say >>
Prez Mahama lauds Election Petition
Drama at KMA as boss, Presiding Member haggle over mystery letter
Calm down Tsatsu, Addison - Sam Okudzeto cautions
KPMG likely to finish pink sheets audit in two weeks
Tsatsu is a necessary evil for the NDC – NPP MP
Adu-Asare takes a break from frontline politics
'Angry' Tsikata warned to mind his language
Addison had wanted to trick Tsatsu Tsikata- Ato Dadzie asserts
Tsatsu fights off Judges, Addison wears out Atuguba
Atuguba throws out Tsikata’s motion to cross-examine petitioners' witnesses
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.