Mahama nominates seven new ministers
From: Ghana | Myjoyonline.com
January 17, 2013, 13:13 GMT
Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor
President John Dramani Mahama has nominated seven persons, including Dr. Benjamin Kunbuor and Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, for ministerial positions.
A statement signed by Dr. Raymond A. Atuguba, Executive Secretary to the President, said that the nominations are in accordance with article 78 of the 1992 Constitution.
The Ministers of State designate are:
1. Hon. Benjamin Bewa-Nyog Kunbuor, Minister in Charge of Government Business in Parliament.
2. Mrs. Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong, Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.
3. Mr. Emmanuel Armarh Kofi Buah, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum.
4. Mrs. Dzifa Attivor, Ministry of Transport.
5. Nii Armah Ashietey, Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations.
6. Ms. Hanny-Sherry Ayittey, Ministry of Health.
7. Mr. Elvis Afriyie-Ankrah, Ministry of Youth and Sports.
): Have Your Say >>
Don't fight corruption by glorifying it - Haruna Atta
IPAC must be regulated by law- Gabby Otchere Darko
New kid on the block: MPP for 2016?
Fred Oware ordained as next National Chairman – NPP Group
PPP's anti-corruption demonstration slated for October 3
Minority’s assessment of economy is empty noise – Kwesi Pratt
NPP likely to go for a review of Supreme Court verdict - Ayikoi Otoo hints
CJA not "cannon fodders" for dishonest politicians - Kwesi Pratt
Mahama’s UN address uninspiring – Kabila assessed
SC verdict: Okudzeto, NPP et al are peddling astonishing untruths - NDC
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.