Mahama's fourth batch of ministerial appointments out
From: Ghana | myjoyonline.com
January 22, 2013, 16:36 GMT
Samuel Sarpong, Ashanti Regional minister-designate
President John Mahama has in accordance with article 256(1) of the 1992 Constitution nominated the following as Regional Ministers designate:
1. Mr. Samuel Sarpong, Ashanti Region.
2. Hon. Eric Opoku, Brong Ahafo Region.
3. Mr. E. K. T. Addo, Central Region.
4. Hon. Nii Laryea Afotey Agbo, Greater Accra Region.
5. Mr. Bede A. Ziedeng, Upper West Region.
6. Hon. Paul Evans Aidoo, Western Region.
Meanwhile, the President has assigned the following portfolios to various Ministers of State designate:
1. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public Sector Reform.
2. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public-Private Partnerships.
3. Hon Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Development Authorities in the Office of the President.
4. Hon. Fifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Financial and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.
5. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Human Resource Development and Scholarships.
6. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, as Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Social and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.
Finally, the President has re-designated Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, previously nominated as Minister of State at the Presidency, as Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.
): Have Your Say >>
Don't fight corruption by glorifying it - Haruna Atta
IPAC must be regulated by law- Gabby Otchere Darko
New kid on the block: MPP for 2016?
Fred Oware ordained as next National Chairman – NPP Group
PPP's anti-corruption demonstration slated for October 3
Minority’s assessment of economy is empty noise – Kwesi Pratt
NPP likely to go for a review of Supreme Court verdict - Ayikoi Otoo hints
CJA not "cannon fodders" for dishonest politicians - Kwesi Pratt
Mahama’s UN address uninspiring – Kabila assessed
SC verdict: Okudzeto, NPP et al are peddling astonishing untruths - NDC
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.