Mahama's fourth batch of ministerial appointments out
From: Ghana | myjoyonline.com
January 22, 2013, 16:36 GMT
Samuel Sarpong, Ashanti Regional minister-designate
President John Mahama has in accordance with article 256(1) of the 1992 Constitution nominated the following as Regional Ministers designate:
1. Mr. Samuel Sarpong, Ashanti Region.
2. Hon. Eric Opoku, Brong Ahafo Region.
3. Mr. E. K. T. Addo, Central Region.
4. Hon. Nii Laryea Afotey Agbo, Greater Accra Region.
5. Mr. Bede A. Ziedeng, Upper West Region.
6. Hon. Paul Evans Aidoo, Western Region.
Meanwhile, the President has assigned the following portfolios to various Ministers of State designate:
1. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public Sector Reform.
2. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Public-Private Partnerships.
3. Hon Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Development Authorities in the Office of the President.
4. Hon. Fifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Financial and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.
5. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Human Resource Development and Scholarships.
6. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, as Minister of State at the Presidency in charge of Social and Allied institutions in the Office of the President.
Finally, the President has re-designated Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, previously nominated as Minister of State at the Presidency, as Minister for Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.
): Have Your Say >>
I sympathize with petitioners; their case is dead on arrival – Kofi Adams
Gov’t is plotting for people to steal our money- Minority Leader
Asiedu Nketia is the real General of Ghana’s electoral laws – Ato Dadzie
NPP applies for police protection for Gloria Akuffo & Philip Addison
Supreme Court rejects Tsikata's Asokwa pink sheet
Polling stations are not identified by serial numbers - General mosquito
Live Streaming Day 21: Asiedu Nketia in the witness box
Live Texts Day 21: Asiedu Nketia mounts witness box
Amekudzi calls for review; hearing scheduled for today
Election Petition: Asiedu Nketia takes over baton
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.