President John Mahama has released a list of 26 deputy ministerial nominees to be vetted by Parliament.
The list included Ibrahim Murtala Mohammed for Information and Media Relations, Joseph Yammin for Youth and Sports as well as Samson Ahi for Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing.
A statement signed by the Executive Secretary to the President Raymond Atuguba said the nomination was in accordance with article 79 of the 1992 Constitution.
The full list of nominees is as follows; 1. Ricketts Kweku Hagan - Ministry of Finance
2. Ebenezer Okletey Teye Larbi - Ministry of Defence
3. Dr. Tia Sugri -Ministry of Health
4. Alex Kyeremeh -Ministry of Education
5. Yaw Effah Baafi -Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources.
6. James Agalga -Ministry of Interior
7. Vincent Oppong Asamoah -Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing
8. Sampson Ahi -Ministry of Water Resources, Works & Housing
9. Dr. Alhassan Ahmed Yakubu -Ministry of Food & Agriculture
10. Dr. Hannah Louisa Bissiw -Ministry of Food & Agriculture
11. Benjamin Dagadu - Ministry of Energy and Petroleum
12. John Abdulai Jinapor -Ministry of Energy & Petroleum
13. Ibrahim Murtala Mohammed -Ministry of Information & Media Relations
14. Joseph Yammin -Ministry of Youth & Sports
15. Edwin Nii Lante Vanderpuye -Ministry of Trade & Industry
16. Victoria Hammah -Ministry of Communications
17. John Alexander Ackon -Ministry of Chieftaincy & Traditional Affairs
18. Isaac Adjei-Mensah -Ministry of Roads & Highways
19. Mohammed Baba Ahmed Jamal -Ministry of Local Government & Rural Development
20. Dzifa Gomashie -Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Creative Arts
21. Antwi Boasiako-Sekyere - Ministry of Employment & Labour Relations
22. Dr. Musheibu Mohammed-Alfa -Ministry of Environment, Science, Tech & Innovation
23. Aquinas Quansah -Ministry of Fisheries & Aquaculture Development
24. Benita Okity-Dua -Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection
25. Rachael Florence Apoh -Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection
"Furthermore, in accordance with Article 256(2) of the 1992 Constitution of Ghana, His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama has nominated A.B.A. Fuseini, as Deputy Regional Minister Designate for the Northern Region," the statement said.